Business Property

Commercial PropertyGet back to business after a loss to your business property.

In the event your business property is damaged or destroyed, property insurance will help you get back in business–doing what you do best.

Commercial property, inland marine, boiler & machinery and crime are all part of a comprehensive property policy.

Commercial Property generally includes:

  • Your Buildings, whether owned or leased
  • Equipment used in your business
  • Inventory
  • Signage
  • Landscaping & fences

In the event your business is damaged due to a covered loss, such as a fire or a break-in, your property policy responds.

Other areas of property you will want to consider are business income and extra expense, computers or other electronic data processing equipment, valuable paper & records and money & securities.

Find an independent agency to help ensure your business is prepared to get back up and running quickly.