Welcome to Our New Online Presence!
Check out our new public website, Blog, Facebook & LinkedIn launching May 21st
Welcome to United Valley Insurance Services' new online presence. Check out our bold, bright new look and informative website. You'll learn more about who we are, what we do and how to do business with us. In business since 1983, United Valley has been one of the premier independent agency membership organizations in the country. Whether you are a prospective member, a carrier or a vendor, we'd like to hear from you. Use our Find a United Valley Agency feature to find the United Valley professional agencies near you.
Call us a cluster, an aggregator or an affiliate member organization.....you decide
What's in a name? We are a cluster, we are an aggregator and we are an affiliate member organization---and WE ARE SO MUCH MORE!
We are here to serve our members and our team is committed to helping each and every one of our member agencies grow. We are 70+ member agencies strong for a reason....integrity in all that we do.
Why do independent insurance agency members find a safe harbor with United Valley Insurance Services? Our members are:
- Independent -- and retain 100% ownership of their books of business
- Self Reliant -- and continue to operate under their own agency name
- Intelligent -- our members tell us that our profit-sharing enhancements and services provided outweigh the fees they pay to be members of our organization
- Resourceful -- through our Preferred Vendor Partners our members gain cost savings not otherwise available to agencies standing alone
- access to over 60 carrier markets
- a dedicated marketing team to support our members
- enhanced compensation with many of our carriers
- profit-sharing, where a majority is shared back with our member agencies
- protection from those challenging unprofitable years with a given carrier
- leadership & consultation from experienced leaders
- collaboration amongst friends--since our members do not compete against one another, they are willing to share advice, information and best practices