Member Marketing Specialist
We are pleased to announce a job opening for a Member Marketing Specialist at United Valley Insurance Services.
This position’s primary purpose is to support our members with a concierge experience in the marketing of their commercial lines package, workers’ compensation and specialty lines accounts. This position will be working on our workers' compensation desk.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Rating of commercial lines BOP/Package
- Workers’ compensation and miscellaneous lines of business
- Interacting with our company underwriters and our members
- Documenting all activities in AMS 360
- Working collaboratively with other members of the marketing team
Other Critcal Success Factors Include:
- Be an insurance professional with an active property and casualty CA insurance license, a self-starter with a positive helpful attitude, disciplined, organized, and capable of prioritizing to meet our quality and service standards
- Comprehensive understanding of commercial insurance coverage
- At least 2 years’ online rating experience in BOP/Package AND/OR workers’ compensation
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and will work collaboratively with others
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week position based in our Fresno office, reporting to Rubby Jarnagin, Marketing Consultant, Workers’ Compensation Supervisor.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Monika Aguirre, Member Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.