Member Relations Specialist
We are pleased to announce a job opening for a Member Relations Specialist at United Valley Insurance Services.
This position is a critical component of the Member & Company Relations team with a direct impact on the success of our organization. The position has responsibility to support our Relationship Managers and Executive Team with achieving and maintaining our member retention and profitability goals through concierge-level service delivery. This will be accomplished by completing all job responsibilities in a timely and effective manner, specifically relating to member, vendor and company needs. Primary duties are member and vendor-focused; secondary duties are company-focused. The Member Relations Specialist works with the Member & Company Relations Department on a daily basis. In addition, collaboration with all departments within the organization to meet members' needs is critical.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Member integrations and separations
- Training agency principals and staff on UV resources
- Onboarding of new Preferred Vendors
- Supporting the Business Development Manager with recruiting efforts
- Active participation with set-up and planning of Trade Show and other events
- Assists external and internal constituents, as needed
Must Have Experience with the Following:
- Proven track record in customer service and/or marketing with an emphasis in relationship building with all levels of agency staff
Other Critical Success Factors Include:
- Be an insurance professional, passionate about doing the right thing, who leads by example, takes initiative and is comfortable working collaboratively
- Be flexible, nimble, and able to multi-task to assist others on the team
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), having demonstrated the ability to lead meetings via conference call or webinar
- Practical understanding of AMS 360, Convey Insurance and Microsoft Office products
- Prior experience navigating carrier websites is a plus
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week, non-exempt position in our Fresno office.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Monika Aguirre, Member Relationship Manager at email@example.com.