Member Services Assistant
We are pleased to announce a job opening for a Member Services Assistant at United Valley Insurance Services.
This position’s primary purpose is to support our members with the concierge experience through mail processing, reception desk handling, document retrieval, and other administrative support.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Create an atmosphere in which our member agencies feel we are friendly and willing to provide extraordinary service in a professional manner
- Document retrieval and distribution
- Education of our member agencies on how to effectively work with our companies
- Advocacy for our member agencies with our companies
Must Have Experience with the Following:
- Understanding of customer service support in a fast paced environment
- Experience in the Property & Casualty Insurance industry and navigating multiple insurance company websites is a plus
Other Critical Success Factors Include:
- Self-starter with a positive and helpful attitude, disciplined, organized, and capable of prioritizing to meet our quality and service standards.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and will work collaboratively with others.
This is a full-time, 40 hour per week non-exempt position in our Fresno office, reporting to Monika Aguirre, AVP, Member Services.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to Monika Aguirre, AVP, Member Services at email@example.com.