Join the United Valley Newsletter!
Interested in Membership?
Get in touch with us to learn more about United Valley.
"It would be next to impossible to compete in this challenging environment without the collective power of UV."
Chuck Swan – CDS
Mission & Values
As the premier membership network of independent property & casualty-focused agencies, we empower our members with direct access to the finest insurance carriers, enhanced compensation, and value-added services, thereby allowing our members to remain independent, relevant, and thrive.
- Integrity, honesty, and fairness is expected from all
- Our employees are our greatest strength—and deserving of our investment
- Everyone makes a difference
- There is no job too big or too small
- We collaborate and communicate
- We work together, win together and celebrate together
Code of Ethics
- We will tell the truth.
- We will decide all issues upon merit.
- We will treat member agencies equally in the processing of business and in the administration of standards.
- We will not manipulate financial information, accounts, or commissions.
- We will completely and accurately portray the prospective insured in all of our submissions.
- We will maintain a high standard of technical ability in order to properly serve our customers.
- We will disclose all pertinent information where there is a duty to do so.
- We will treat all people equally, without regard to race, religion, gender, or national origin.
- We will not seek an insurance quote, bid, or illustration that is intentionally higher and less favorable to our customer or prospective customer, than those proposed by other insurance companies.
- We will not withhold or limit the receipt or presentation of insurance quotes, bids, or illustrations sought on behalf of a customer, or prospective customer, in a manner that is contrary to the interests of the customer.
Ready To Discuss Membership?
Get in touch with us to learn more about the benefits of membership.