United Valley Insurance Services will deal with all customers, agencies and companies whether current or prospective, honestly, fairly, and with integrity.
- We will tell the truth.
- We will decide all issues upon merit.
- We will treat member agencies equally in the processing of business and in the administration of standards.
- We will not manipulate financial information, accounts, or commissions.
- We will completely and accurately portray the prospective insured in all of our submissions.
- We will maintain a high standard of technical ability in order to properly serve our customers.
- We will disclose all pertinent information where there is a duty to do so.
- We will treat all people equally, without regard to race, religion, gender, or national origin.
- We will not seek an insurance quote, bid or illustration that is intentionally higher and less favorable to our customer or prospective customer, than those proposed by other insurance companies.
- We will not withhold or limit the receipt or presentation of insurance quotes, bids or illustrations sought on behalf of a customer, or prospective customer, in a manner which is contrary to the interests of the customer.
Ready to Discuss Membership?
Get in touch with us to learn more about the benefits of membership.