Business Auto Insurance
Whether your business uses its own vehicles or your employees drive their vehicles for business purposes, your business should have business auto insurance coverage.
Business auto insurance is designed to protect your business in each of these situations:
- An employee rear-ends another vehicle when making your business’ deposit at the bank
- Your delivery driver backs into your client’s vehicle when making a delivery
- An uninsured driver hits your salesperson’s personal vehicle while she is out on appointments
For just one vehicle or an entire fleet of vehicles, business auto insurance can provide these important coverages:
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Coverage for vehicles you rent or borrow
- Coverage for your employees’ vehicles when used for business purposes
Find an Agency
Search for an agency near you to help with all of your insurance needs.